Profile Picture

Path follow in 3DXchange

Posted By RVSoft 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RVSoft
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I try to get a walk motion with path follow as FBX file. In iClone v6.3 PRO everything is okay. After export to iClone 3DXchange v6.3 pipeline, just walk movement appears without path follow. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
When sending a character to 3dXchange that follows a path, send the collected motion to 3dXchange separately after the Avatar is sent there.

When you collect the motion you have a few options..  The option (1) that sends the Motion Directly to 3Dxchange "assumes" you also mean, the path they are taking.  

When saving the motion and then importing it to 3dXchange, you need to include the option to include the constraints.  Option one to send direct is simpler, but both will work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/74e41419-88d4-4f32-8960-0139.jpg

RVSoft (3/5/2016)
I try to get a walk motion with path follow as FBX file. In iClone v6.3 PRO everything is okay. After export to iClone 3DXchange v6.3 pipeline, just walk movement appears without path follow. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
RVSoft
RVSoft
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have tried both variants.
1. Direct transfer as Motion plus is still not working.
2. Saving the motion in Library and then importing it to 3DXchange now works well. I do not have the option to include the constraints selected and that was my mistake.

Many thanks
Edited
8 Years Ago by RVSoft

Reading This Topic