No more interactivity ?

Posted By gerdich 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gerdich
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
For crazytalk animator 1 there was an interactivity plugin. Is there anything for crazytalk animator 2? Is there anything planned for an upgrade? And what about LUA-scripting? Will iclone be able to import crazytalk animator 2 projects?

I'm not so happy with the unity work arround because it is based on raster graphics and all the animation possibilities of CTA2 are lost.

I would like to have to interact with the actor on the CTA way.

My dream would be a JavaScript engine that produces the project as SVG in HTML5. There should be eventhandlers for the timeline and other events that could be provided in the project. There should also be the possibiliy to execute predefined actions provided by the project. The best would be a simple collision detection that triggers events.
Edited
8 Years Ago by gerdich
AverageJoe
This post has been flagged as an answer
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
There was no plugin for CTA1.  There was no interactivity in CTA1.  There was in previous version of CT ((CT = CrazyTalk)  =/= (CTA = CrazyTalk Animator)).

Reading This Topic