My movie needs some mocap - paid job offer

Posted By thedirector1974 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thedirector1974
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hi there,

I am working for several months on a movie called "Mum is dead". If you are not aware of this production, here is a trailer to demonstrate the ambition of the project.

I have only one scene left, but this is the big one. I think I can animate most of it via key frame animation, but there is a death scene in it, where I would need the help of someone who has this new mocap device "Neuron". The animation would be about 40 - 60 seconds long, several variations need to be done and som close ups. I will pay 100€ for this.

If anyone is interested to work this out with me, please contact me via pm or email: thedirector1974@yahoo.de

Greetings, René Jacob
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm interested. I would be happy to do the mocap for you. If you can describe for me the scene I'm sure I can know it out in no time.
ibis@cinestarint.com

BTW, that's freaking gorgeous looking. good luck on the project.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Ibis Fernandez

Reading This Topic