Profile Picture

audio missing

Posted By Tobe 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tobe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
when using crazytalk8 I get no audio output..even though i see the audio waveform..help?

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,
  Did you get this sorted out yet? Make sure the headset or speakers are selected as the default device in the Sound Panel in Windows. Make sure the speakers are not muted. Do the speakers work for everything else? See the image I added for the volume settings in Crazy Talk for the voice and music settings and make sure the setting is not all the way to the left.
Hope that helps,
TS
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2913eb8d-4f5f-4a4b-99ef-0f2a.jpg

Reading This Topic