Profile Picture

Actor tilting forward into the camera.

Posted By Rykie Milky 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Rykie Milky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi there,

In the sample project, 01 Jean Phillipe, tilts towards the camera. Can you please tell me how you are doing this.

I am urgently trying to create this and not having any luck.

Thanks

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi,
  Watch this video and you will gain some info. Also, the help file has a search function and makes it easier to find some of this info. The key word here is Auto Motion. First your character has to have an voice script applied (try a practice audio first)  before the editor will work. It can be accessed from the menu under Animation - Auto Motion Settings. Once in the editor you will be in, or select, BODY and then the BACK/FRONT section and move the slider to the right. I have the Pipeline version so hopefully this info applies if you don't.
Hope that helps some,
TS

Added video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48SA-BZPDHY
Edited
8 Years Ago by theschemer
Rykie Milky
Rykie Milky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi sw00000p, and the schemer.

Thanks for the help.

The YouTube video link was helpful. I have CrazyTalk8pro and in my case I was looking for the Face Key Editor.

Loved the advice for...ACTRIGHT! Also great advice for the help file options.

I will post a short clip later today when I get the chance.

Reading This Topic