Profile Picture

Urbanlamb. Would you be willing to convert this eyeball Substance?

Posted By Rampa 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Urbanlamb. Would you be willing to convert this eyeball Substance?

Author
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 hours ago
This eyeball Substance looks even better than the one in CC, and could also be used directly in iClone.
https://share.allegorithmic.com/libraries/328

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bfec45e3-77e0-4003-a0d8-0a7f.jpg
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
If she can't I'd be glad to do so later today (and even if she does I may do it as well).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I downloaded it and he replaced it with an sbsar because it can't be edited or used it says it was updated 9 days ago anyhow its useless right now its not the right file we need the sbs one which has all the graphs.     It must be a mistake so I will check in a few days because its not even usable inside substance designer so I think he uploaded the wrong file by mistake when he added his new bits . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
8 Years Ago by urbanlamb
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Oooh that does look nice

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I checked again its still not there however in my meanderings I fould this tutorial thread which.. I might give  a shot soonish.  I am trying to make a little movie .. and my "ooh shiny" A.D.D. is getting the better of me these days so I am trying to like concentrate on one thing to you know .. complete it so I will post this link in case someone wants to take a shot at this before I give it a whirl.    I have  a ton of half finished items or items that are like 90% done so I have decided its time to work through the pile instead of creating an even larger pile.    This eyeball thing does look interesting though.... 

https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php?topic=6072.msg29482#msg29482

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
8 Years Ago by urbanlamb

Reading This Topic