Update to CrazyTalk 8 version 8.0.1218.2

Posted By Eric (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Eric (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi all!

We have made an important fix to CrazyTalk 8 which solves an issue of not being able to export video unless running administrator mode under Windows, as described HERE

The newest version is 8.0.1218.2. Please check your CrazyTalk 8 version, if you have downloaded an earlier copy, please log-in to your member account and re-download via order history. HERE

Edited on 12/20/2015:
It appears the version number of the member page info has not been updated yet. However, you can still download the file and it should be the latest version. You can check if you have the latest version through the top menu -> Help -> About. The version number should be listed in the splash image.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b1fbee6a-15dd-48fc-9c49-97e0.png

Eric (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci
Edited
9 Years Ago by Eric (RL)
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Phew!  Lucky for me I already got the latest-and-greatest version.  <<<< CORRECTION: I have the x.x.xxxx.1 version, not the x.x.xxx.2 update.  Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, thanks for being quick with the fix.  Smile

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
9 Years Ago by justaviking
pinguintje
pinguintje
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have re-downloaded the new pipeline version from my member account.
Two questions:

1. Is this the right version? (8.0.1218.2), because the explorer gives another number.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9fc8983f-ae08-4baf-b2c8-c7d3.jpg

2. Do I have to uninstall the previous version first and then Install the new version + resource pack + bonus or can I  just overwrite the files of version 8.0.1218.1 ?

Thanks for the answer.

Best Regards,
Arie
jann
jann
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Eric (RL) (12/19/2015)
Hi all!

We have made an important fix to CrazyTalk 8 which solves an issue of not being able to export video unless running administrator mode under Windows, as described HERE

The newest version is 8.0.1218.2. Please check your CrazyTalk 8 version, if you have downloaded an earlier copy, please log-in to your member account and re-download via order history. HERE

When will this new version (xxx.2) be available?

Member download page says "Currently release version: v8.0.1218.1"
Eric (RL)
Eric (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Hi Jann, pinguintje, justaviking

It appears the "text" of the version number shown in the member page has not been updated yet, however the installer is already updated to the latest .2 version. You can check if you have the latest version by going to the top menu -> Help  -> About. The version number should be listed at the last line as shown in the top post.

Eric (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week

Thanks for the note.  On third look, I'm okay.

I named my folder according the information on the Member "download" page.
So I was right the first time, then after reading this thread I must have looked at my folder instead of the actual product.
I know better, and am surprised I didn't do "Help --> About" like I normally would.  I think I just need a good night's sleep, or two, or three.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

royfriend2011
royfriend2011
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)

Hello! I just updated My Crazytalk 8 pro to 8.01.1326.1 and now my files in the Actors Styles in the embed bonus are corrupted.  Any idea what's up ?

Reading This Topic