Profile Picture

I want the pipeline plus crazy talk animator pro...which version do i need?

Posted By jarretttowe 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I want the pipeline plus crazy talk animator pro...which version do i...

Author
jarretttowe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi. I use an old version of crazy talk animator but i want to move to iclone plus crazy talk animator pipeline products. Is there a version that includes this? I'm ok with the price, I just want to find the right bundle.
thank you!
JT
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are looking for a bundle that includes both iClone 6 Pro and CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline, then please contact our sales team using the link below. They will be able to give you a price for the products you need. Alternatively  you can purchase iClone 6 Pro and CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline bundles separately. Please find them in our Software Store HERE.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic