Test Clip : IC6 Sector 13 Moon Base

Posted By Alien Maniac 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
A quick test clip in iclone 6. 

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

dwacon
dwacon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Fantastic work!

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Very nice, lots of 'atmosphere' (no joke intended) conveyed by the music, the interesting extra sounds and the particle/mist effects.  I like the character and the buildings are great.

I wondered whether the domes in the buildings need to have the textures showing on both sides?  There is a tick-box at the bottom of the texture area - for 2-sided.
wavedelsh
wavedelsh
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)Veteran Member (964 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
looks good
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Nice job.  Looking forward to seeing more.

Question:  Is that dust from the landing craft's thrusters?  If not, it's pretty dusty/foggy for an airless moon.  (Don't worry about it.  This is just me being a nerd.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
9 Years Ago by justaviking
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Ah Thanks guys.....The Alien is a CC freebie by Rampa, WOW nice one, hu guys!  The ship is from DAZ and the city was a freebie from Renderosity (lotsa free models).
The dust storm (on the moon) is caused by a solar wind storm carrying dust and debris from the Van Allen Belt? lol. ok, Actually, I just got carried away.....LOL

Grimhilda quote:
(I wondered whether the domes in the buildings need to have the textures showing on both sides?  There is a tick-box at the bottom of the texture area - for 2-sided.)  Yes good call...I will check on that.

This was a real fun short clip to make. I am now beginning my 2nd 1 hour movie BASED on my 4 Scifi books...."Pirates of the Multiverse" I have the tools and the com to handle it now. My first movie was in iclone 5 pro on an HP w/ 8gb ram......and no experience. It is on youtube. "the Beast of Harmala". by RobertrHowle.com (my blog with links.)

If anyone is interested in assisting in the Movie production.......please contact me. we can have some creative fun and I will get you a free copy of the COMPLETE Short story scifi books "THE SERIES" (On Smashwords and all E-book Stores!

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Reading This Topic