In preparation

Posted By Agonos 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
A background of the story of "Edena One"
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Nicely done.  However, I do have a few things I'd like to point out constructively.

I applaud the places where you did your own keyframing, but it's real obvious where they occurred because they're either a bit too stiff, or too slow.  In the beginning, when the guy raises the coffee cup to take a drink, it's way too slow and too stiff.  It also clashes with the movement of his other arm, and doesn't seem natural at all.  Another part is the fairy (?) swimming through the water, with the camera behind her, also too stiff.  No body movement other than the feet kicking. There are a few other spots as well.  Again, I applaud you for your efforts, it seems not enough people do their own keyframes, instead relying on the iClone animations.

The part where the guy is walking through the woods with the camera behind him.  I assume you attached the camera to the character via a body part, and as such the camera bobs up and down.  Perhaps that was your intent, but seeing as the camera stops half way thru, I assumed it was to eliminate the bobbing.  Attach it to the character's root in the skeleton, and you won't get that bobbing.

I'd also like to suggest either some more or better lighting.  It seemed very flat with a lack of shadows.

Again, a really nice job.  Keep at it!  Smile

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I can not create my "keyframing" into an existing animation as I would like. And when I load my character in an animation that follows a path, the character takes the positions included in the animation And I do not know how to put it in the correct orientation in this case. As I am a perfectionist by nature, it is difficult for me to bear to see these defects without my knowing how to fix it. While waiting to learn one day, perhaps, I have decided to offer you the story sacrafiant my own love. lol

Reading This Topic