Chronicles of Humanity comes to iClone

Posted By darth_angelus 9 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
darth_angelus
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
For some time now, I've been creating Chronicles of Humanity, a scifi series that has spanned 3 seasons and was previously made with Moviestorm. With the launch of iClone 6, it seemed like time for a change and so I began working on the 10th anniversary special using iClone and Indigo.

It's a three part special set a few years after the third season ended and here is the trailer.

The anniversary is at the end of October and I plan to release the episodes starting then, but if anyone wants to catch up with the series so far, it's all on the website.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2b4deb7b-cf6b-4a0f-8b02-80c2.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0269bc9a-9284-4d80-b492-6030.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f7017a09-195a-4298-ad26-fbf1.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/28d7d925-79fe-4f97-90ca-602e.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f886dc03-5c1a-483c-8155-3723.jpg
Edited
9 Years Ago by darth_angelus
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Very nice man. Smile Excellent camera work. I'll have to catch up on the story.

I'm only in the second episode of a story and it is a ton of work. I greatly admire your dedication to your story.

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Great stuff. Glad to see the jump to iClone! Smile

It'll be harder in some ways, and much easier in others. Your probably loving how easy the "modding" is. Wink
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
This is HUGE news!!!! Awesome!BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

james_muia
james_muia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Great stuff. The trailer had a lot of nice visuals and it looks like an interesting story!

IMDB: James Muia
Aviticus Dragon on YouTube

Computer Specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-7820X Processor (8x 4.30GHz/11MB L3 Cache)
Corsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm
Liquid CPU CoolerASUS ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming Motherboard
32 GB DDR4-3200 GSKILL Ripjaws V Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11GB - EVGA FTW3

JC Weatherby
JC Weatherby
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
@darth_angelus  - Glad to see others doing this as I know how much commitment it really takes.  You've proven again that animation has become the province of solo-artist-creators - like comics a generation before.  But the economics are even more challenging.  Kudos!

darth_angelus
darth_angelus
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Thankyou everyone! I'm so glad you're all liking the trailer. First time I've done anything with iClone so it's a little scary putting it out there.

Glad to see others doing this as I know how much commitment it really takes.  You've proven again that animation has become the province of solo-artist-creators - like comics a generation before.  But the economics are even more challenging.  Kudos!

It's hard to know how to respond to that but thankyou! BigGrin

Great stuff. The trailer had a lot of nice visuals and it looks like an interesting story!         

Thankyou! Story comes first in my mind, so I always try to do something interesting. At least, I hope it is! But if it can be made to look good too, then it's the perfect combination.

This is HUGE news!!!! Awesome!BigGrin

Thankyou! BigGrin

Great stuff. Glad to see the jump to iClone! Smile

It'll be harder in some ways, and much easier in others. Your probably loving how easy the "modding" is. Wink

Yeah, once I figured out how 3Dxchange worked, modding was so much easier! Especially if I wanted to change something small like a texture, no more reimporting the whole object, just reload the texture file.

Very nice man. Smile Excellent camera work. I'll have to catch up on the story.

I'm only in the second episode of a story and it is a ton of work. I greatly admire your dedication to your story.

Cool pete

Thankyou! I'm going to admit some of those early episodes are a little rough but I hope you stick with it and enjoy the rest of the series Smile
ajm5050
ajm5050
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
That looks like a lot of work and it came out great! Fantastic work darth.
darth_angelus
darth_angelus
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thankyou! Still working hard but can't wait to release it BigGrin
wungun
wungun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

darth_angelus (9/27/2015)
Thankyou! Still working hard but can't wait to release it BigGrin

Yea i remember last year when i saw all the episodes it was great story it is gonna get better with the new software Iclone 6! Good luck! Cant wait to see the new stuff!

Reading This Topic