Profile Picture

Big Lens app for iPhone 5 - Aperture settings question

Posted By Dschwemin 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dschwemin
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
What does the button all the way to the right of the aperture settings do? The button I am referring to looks similar to the "Compare" button but it's not the same button. Every video tutorial I have watched does not address the button's function. Can someone please help? Thank you!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
I think the button you are referring to is the foreground/background aperture setting. This allows you to select the aperture for either foreground or background.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dschwemin
Dschwemin
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thanks Peter, I've attached a screen shot and circled the button in question in yellow for you.  I hope this helps!  =)  I've also noticed from messing with this button some more that all it appears to do is slightly blur the background more or less...  I don't know...  I'm still clueless as to what this button is intended for, and it's annoying that all of the tutorial videos gloss right over this button as if it doesn't even exist!  =(  Call me anal, but I'm the type of guy that must know what everything does!  lol  ;-)  Thanks again Peter!
Attachments
IMG_0275.JPG (217 views, 87.00 KB)

Reading This Topic