Profile Picture

CrazyTalk Unity 5 , "RL Camera" required ?

Posted By rebitmusic 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rebitmusic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi, im using CrazyTalk with Unity 5, my character loads ok , very nice.

Im trying to use my own Camera on the scene, but when i delete the default "RL Camera" and create a new one the character stop to be animated and not follow the mouse anymore. 

Any ideas how to use a custom camera Outside of hieraquy of crazy talk character ?

My Scene is like the scene demo:  Support pls, can you provide a complete tutorial how to do this with details (forget the part of crazytalk creation, we need only the correct setup inside the Unity!) ?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/1f47c775-a6d8-4851-ac37-0a63.jpg

Edited
9 Years Ago by rebitmusic
vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Im trying to use my own Camera on the scene, but when i delete the default "RL Camera" and create a new one the character stop to be animated and not follow the mouse anymore.

I read this in the manual
You may either remove the camera or simply deactivate it from the Inspector panel.
Advantage: Keep a minimal number of objects in the scene to ease the use of the system resources and to increase the system performance, especially when adding many CrazyTalk actors to the same scene.
Disadvantage: The actor's Look-at behavior will be eliminated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

rebitmusic
rebitmusic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thank you.

This is a big problem, loose eyes moviment ! 

Hey CrazyTalk Support, dont believe in this, i brought the software based on the videos of official channel, and nothing tell about this... Very disappointed.

Can you guide us to how to use any game camera, with multiple actors and dont loose the eyes moviment ? 

Another important feature is lookt at objetcts, not only to mouse. Pls help us.
vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Actually  with Unity   you can make your own script(programming) Wink

In the scenmanager you have access to all Nodes

e.g head ,eyeball:white_L and R  are the right GO Nodes to   manipulate it with your own look at mouse script. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic