About the new 3DX6 demo video

Posted By Agonos 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello,
I just saw
this video demonstration :

But it remains to be seen whether we can also create more individual faces such as that of an elf ?
Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Why is there no Sticky of this video on the forum? This is interesting. So they're doing exactly what DAZ did.... but then DAZ broke it by still releasing other types of characters and then Gen2 came out which made thigns all the  ore confusing.

Hopefully RL doesn't do that. 

And my question is this... is this stuff coming TO 3DX or is this like a plugin that we'll have to buy for 3DX6?

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Dreamcube017 (6/21/2015)
Why is there no Sticky of this video on the forum? This is interesting. So they're doing exactly what DAZ did.... but then DAZ broke it by still releasing other types of characters and then Gen2 came out which made thigns all the  ore confusing.

Hopefully RL doesn't do that. 

And my question is this... is this stuff coming TO 3DX or is this like a plugin that we'll have to buy for 3DX6?

The G6 Character Creator is part of the iClone 6.2/6.3 update. 3DXchange 6 will also be updated to be handle the new features.

The pinned announcement has been made in the thread below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/240738/G6-Character-Creator-Work-In-Progress

And some discussion can be found HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic