Did I make a mistake getting a refund for 3DX5

Posted By Dragonskunk 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dragonskunk
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Just found an old thread:
If I buy 3DXchange 4 now, I will get 3DXchange 5 for free when it's released?

So I'll ask with the numbers bumped.
If I buy 3DXchange 5 now, I will get 3DXchange 6 for free when it's released?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
lkelemen
lkelemen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)Veteran Member (707 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
+1

Lajos
peppie
peppie
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Now go! And sin nomore.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
It's standard that right before a new release becomes available that buying the current release entitles you to a free upgrade. This stands for iClone, 3DX, Animator, and most non-reallusion software packages. That was the reference of the thread you referenced.

If you are a current owner, there is always a member upgrade price that is a bit less than the new member introductory price.

So, if you can get a really good deal when you first buy a product, it is usually the best deal.

All you did was "reset", so you'll be fine buying in whenever you need to. Watch for a good sale!Smile
Dragonskunk
Dragonskunk
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
rampa (4/27/2015)
It's standard that right before a new release becomes available that buying the current release entitles you to a free upgrade. This stands for iClone, 3DX, Animator, and most non-reallusion software packages. That was the reference of the thread you referenced.

If you are a current owner, there is always a member upgrade price that is a bit less than the new member introductory price.

So, if you can get a really good deal when you first buy a product, it is usually the best deal.

All you did was "reset", so you'll be fine buying in whenever you need to. Watch for a good sale!Smile

I admit waiting for 3DX 6 is starting to gnaw at me, my FBX content for iC is piling up and I need that fast rendering engine that iC offers. So I'll bite the bleeding edge bullet and buy the old Studerbaker asap.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
Edited
9 Years Ago by Dragonskunk

Reading This Topic