Profile Picture

Eye Settings

Posted By afabris 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
afabris
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
For some reason I cannot customize the eyes of my avatars or images. Every time I click the eye settings or the eye icon to bring the eyes setting options nothing happens. I maybe see the window for half of a second and that's it. Help please. Crazy Talk 7 Pro. Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Have you tried adding the eyes from Content Manager first and then click the Eye Setting button? This may allow the window to open. If this issue is happening with all characters, it may be worth uninstalling CrazyTalk 7 and performing a clean install of the latest version. This will normally resolve issues like this. You can download the latest version from your Member Account if you need it.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic