OFFICIAL 6.02 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
Varsha Discmedia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)Veteran Member (727 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There is a problem in stereo 3d output

When I use stereo 3d render (anaglyph/side by side/above below or dual stream) the problem is rendering only 50% of shot length

For Example

Timeline is 500 frames (30fps)
when I export in normal without using stereo 3d its render 250 of 250 its perfect

But when I use stereo 3d output its renders 125 of 250 exporting 50% of shot length

Please go through yourself and please reply soon,

know one responding properly for this issue please help us to fix the issue
hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (2/17/2015)
Thank you all for the reports since the release of iClone 6.02. This is much appreciated. Smile

I know some of you are concerned that the issues are not being recorded, but I can assure you that everything reported in this thread is seen by the development team and logged.

If you have posted issues anywhere else on the forum, I would urge you to also includethem here (or a link back to your original post). This will ensure nothing gets missed.

Hello, for me the exporting of duplicated textures resulting in gigabytes of duplicate files is a bug BigGrin
https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic225125-388-1.aspx#bm225596

Iclone+Indigo+speedtree is a very powerful weapon replacing my need for Lumion 3D=$$.
You will have attract a new market with this combo.

But it needs to fixed because exporting process itself takes a very long time from Iclone.
45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have played around again with the sync drift. I went back to this because I saw in an iClone5 tutorial Kai showing how the audio play back could be slowed down by using the enter key instead of the space bar.

Well that function is no longer in iClone6. Why did it go away? I hope it was because a new audio scrubber will replace it. :-)

I also noticed that the drift only seems to happen when playback mode has "By Frame" selected. If I switch that mode to "Realtime" than no audio slip is detected. I have been running a loop on this play back just to see if I am observing things correctly, and I think I am.

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, 8GB
Memory - 16GB Quad Channel  DDR4 at 2133MHz
DirectX - 12

256GB SSD 6Gb/s main HD + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

Edited
9 Years Ago by 45thdiv
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 minutes ago
This is actually something I would consider a "functional" bug that goes back to version 4 (probably earlier).

The issue is with the automatic alignment of the "root" to the avatar's animation. It does a fantastic job of aligning the root with the avatar's pelvis, but it only aligns position. It seems like it really should align rotation as well. It would sure make transitioning between mocap motions and persona based motions work more smoothly.

If the pelvis is tracked and the root set to it's position for every frame, why was the rotation left out?

hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Here's the bug in Iclone indigo for speedtree. The only workaround that works sometimes is to turn on/off the layer of the trees in a preview not the camview. Hope this gets fixed.
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
This may just be my system but....when I turned off the GIZMO, which is a lot of the time, in iC5 the mouse cursor would change to reflect the gizmo "state" (Move,Rotate, Scale). Now in iC6 the "state" of the gizmo is only know when I hover over the selected object and many times the object is not in view on viewport/stage. I have to get the object in the field of view, hover over it and then I know what the cursor will be doing...I find this annoying especially with lights and it really slows down my work methodology ..maybe it's just me but this is yet another thing I would like returned to the way it was in iC5 Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
mark (2/20/2015)
This may just be my system but....when I turned off the GIZMO, which is a lot of the time, in iC5 the mouse cursor would change to reflect the gizmo "state" (Move,Rotate, Scale). Now in iC6 the "state" of the gizmo is only know when I hover over the selected object and many times the object is not in view on viewport/stage. I have to get the object in the field of view, hover over it and then I know what the cursor will be doing...I find this annoying especially with lights and it really slows down my work methodology ..maybe it's just me but this is yet another thing I would like returned to the way it was in iC5 Wink

I noticed the same, so it's not your system. I agree, the IC5 way was better.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Collision Profiles will not write.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
May have been mentioned but you can on longer use the "ALT" key to adjust the viewport/stage as you are creating a Path. Very difficult to lay out an animation path when you can't adjust the screen to see where you want to continue placing a path node.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

lpatter
lpatter
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
It is Official. I am beating a dead horse.
I just watched the tessellation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MEWUUr7yUc
Mine simply does not work.
1. The height and vector displacement props in the tessellation bonus projects are flat from the beginning and do not respond to the sliders (tessellation level and multiplier). I tried adjusting them on all channels. Nothing!!!
Is it broken?

I tried making a custom box and nothing works. I have been trying periodically for 2 months and I thought it must be a bug that needs fixing but I am not sure. now. Do I need to activate something?
I keep asking about the tools that are not working and I get no response in the forum.
So I made my own son-GUI kytool but I can't make tessellation work.

HARDWARE:
Lenovo Y50 (59428531) Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz) 16GB Memory 1TB HDD None SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB 15.6" Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Edited
9 Years Ago by lpatter

Reading This Topic