My teams wishlist

Posted By jacob_hodgson 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jacob_hodgson
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 Years Ago
How about the ability to save lip sync animations as some kind of lip sync script, we can save motion clips which is great but many times we have multiple characters saying the same script. True it wouldn't be perfect and would require adjusting, but it would definitely be a major time saver.

Having multiple layers of facial animation would be great for using Puppet controls tool, making it easy to adjust multiple passes of animation, ie, head movement, brows, cheeks ect.

not sure if this would make a large difference or not ( i need to play with it more) but having the ability to scale and translate the face orientation gizmo for getting the perfect fit when setting up a character.

the ability to have characters over lap each other and still animate properly. for example if i have 2 characters standing next to each other with one characters shoulder overlapping the others. It would be great to be able to have both characters shoulder animation work with out interfering with each other. Not sure how to accomplish it but perhaps being able to set which characters control points are in front of the others via layers or something similar.

the ability to save characters facial control points separately from the background. ( many times we have the same character in different backgrounds. currently we have to remap the control points to each new background every time!)

how about the ability to uniformly scale the facial control points, in CT6 you can now save maping information when you update a characters image, but many times we end up adjusting the size of that character. making all the control points not match up any longer.

EDIT: how about giving us the ability to use our CT5 eyes in CT6 add them the the library so we can use them. even if we cant use the new effects on them, CUZ they still rock!

If any of these can be done currently please tell me how, but so far i haven't came across em.

Edited
15 Years Ago by jacob_hodgson

Reading This Topic