Profile Picture

MAC BOOT DRIVE FULL? CT7Pro uses boot drive space and doesn't release

Posted By JOHNAVATAR.com 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

MAC BOOT DRIVE FULL? CT7Pro uses boot drive space and doesn't release...

Author
JOHNAVATAR.com
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How do I fix this, CT7Pro is useless after a few exports, plus my MacPro has not boot drive storage left????

I have a newer MacPro with a 500GB SSD drive and 4 other internal drives that I use to export to, all are 1TB or bigger and all of them ½ full, plenty of space. The boot drive had over 100GB free, until I started using CT7Pro, which CT7Pro has used up the 100GB in a single day and I'm not even exporting to the boot drive, nor the desktop, only the other internal drives?

My MacPro boot drive is being filled whenever I do a CrazyTalk 7 Pro export? The timeline is around 3 minutes, the files I'm exporting are saved to a second internal media drive and they are about 4GB in size, but during the export process, CT7Pro uses up about that same amount, or more on my boot drive and doesn't remove that big cache file? So my boot drive is getting full fast!!!! Making it impossible to actually use CT7Pro? I've only export (successfully) 6 files (out of about 100 attempts, most failed).

Where are those files being cached so I can delete them?

How do I fix this!?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are still having problems, please contact our Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to help you with this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic