The only two things that I would like to see in iclone

Posted By jimbobaggins 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jimbobaggins
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I know all the animation videographers want tools to improve the quality of output. Better lighting, texturing, and rendering. Better character manipulation, better pipeline, better better better.

The two things I would really like to see are:

1. The ability to have iClone operate in a realtime player via a web browser, like CrazyTalks Interactive Avatar plugin, or Unity.

2. The ability to create interactive elements that affect playback of scripted elements that can be clicked in that player.

I want to easily create scenarios that are controlled via user interactivity.

Sure I can do this in Unity now, but the effort to do it is a lot more than than should be required. I think iClone is close to this with the way the Directors view works now, i just want to add scripted animation and have the user click an element to perform an action in realtime.

Reading This Topic