Profile Picture

On the Sofa TV Chat Show

Posted By terribill 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
terribill
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)Junior Member (235 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, I'm about to start filming a pilot for a British TV series, It's a chat show where the host is an avatar, Fantasia. I've attached a picture and a short film clip just showing the idea. The lip sync and movement is poor. I could get it much better but because of the volume of work that will be necessary for the series, I need someone to come in and make her live.
We have only got enough money to produce the pilot and finance is tight. I would though, offer you a deal on the series which will be well paid but at the present only a nominal payment could be forthcoming.
Have a look and see what you think.
If you go to our website you'll see a little about the show. www.west-one-media.com
Avatar created in Crazy Talk 7 pro
It would be interesting if you could voice and animate the image of “Fantasia” and send me an example of your work.
Thanks for your interest.
Allan
Attachments
JOHNAVATAR.com
JOHNAVATAR.com
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How did the pilot go? Did you finish it? Do you still need an animator?

I'd be interested in talking to you about your pilot and show!

Sincerely,

Robert Moore
JOHNAVATAR.com
Email: JohnAvatar@JohnAvatar.com

Reading This Topic