Profile Picture

Crazytalk 6 - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
laughingcrows
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)Senior Member (408 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
olimichaels (6/4/2009)
Please tell me it has audio scrubbing?

I tried the demo on v6, no audio scrubbing that I could find.

I was also was hoping to have the option of adjusting the strength of one phoneme and having it do an auto update of all occurrences instead of having to manually do every one.

Looks like it has some nice new features but the heart of it, the speech engine didn't seem to get any attention.
djps55
djps55
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
i own crazytalk 5 and crazytalk 5 pro with 11 different add-ons
the upgrade price to crazytalk 6 pro was $74.95 or $149.95 depending what add - on package you got.
please direct me to where this crazytalk 6 free upgrade is,i am always looking to save money.
i seen they offered free trial,but that only lasted two weeks.w00t
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
djps55 (6/16/2009)
i own crazytalk 5 and crazytalk 5 pro with 11 different add-ons
the upgrade price to crazytalk 6 pro was $74.95 or $149.95 depending what add - on package you got.
please direct me to where this crazytalk 6 free upgrade is,i am always looking to save money.
i seen they offered free trial,but that only lasted two weeks.w00t

I'm not sure what "Crazytalk 6 Free Upgrade" offer you are referring to sadly. Ermm

If you purchased Crazytalk 5 after the announcement date of this thread then you will be entitled to a free copy of Crazytalk 6. If that is the case, and you haven't heard anything yet, then please contact Customer Support who will help you get your copy of CT6.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

heather_20090922173857783
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
This looks great and I was ready to buy as in USA dollars it was 74 something but I needed to get it in GBS and they said it was £5o something plus conversion which brought it up to £60. Now I was expecting it to be about £37 - £38 plus conversion. Anybody help me here please?w00t
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Peter Edwards (5/19/2009)
Free Upgrade Policy For New Crazytalk 5 Purchasers.

Forthose considering purchasing Crazytalk 5 now, you will be pleased to know that from today, anyone who purchases Crazytalk 5 (Standard or Pro) will receive a FREE upgrade to Crazytalk 6 when it is released inthe latter part ofJune.

For further information on this offer you can contact Customer Support using the link below:

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx.

Sorry just posted a question and then saw this. So do I get a free upgrade then as I have CT 5 Pro if I do will they tell me or what. Am now a little confused. But at my age that's understandable!!!!Hehe
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

heather (6/18/2009)

Sorry just posted a question and then saw this. So do I get a free upgrade then as I have CT 5 Pro if I do will they tell me or what. Am now a little confused. But at my age that's understandable!!!!Hehe

Hi Heather,

When did you purchase Crazytalk 5 Pro? The free upgrade offer applies from the forum announcement date which was the 19th May. If you purchased since that date then you will be entitled to a free upgrade. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

No I've had this for some time - but can you answer the question of special price for me - see post before my last post. isn't 74 dollars equal to £37 so why are they asking me for more (£50)
Thanks a lot for your helpSmile
djps55
djps55
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
i bought my crazytalk 5 and crazytalk 5 pro before the annoucement date.
thanks for the info(no free crazytalk 6)so loyal customers again will have to pay.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

heather (6/19/2009)
No I've had this for some time - but can you answer the question of special price for me - see post before my last post. isn't 74 dollars equal to £37 so why are they asking me for more (£50)
Thanks a lot for your helpSmile

Hi Heather,

All sales are done through Element 5 and as Element 5 are based in Germany, orders from the UK are charged an additional 19% tax. This isn't something Reallusion can do anything about as sadly it is the law of the country involved. I'm from the UK too so I know how you feel.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

power
power
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi:

Well, lips sync is still a problem. CT still can't separate voice from music. I played with a Ricky Martin song (Tal Vez) and lips go to one direction and voice to another. This besides having some manual touching to lips.

I was expecting better lips sync in this release as it is two now from v4.

Ermm

Reading This Topic