Official 2014 Passion Competition poster

Posted By Harb40 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Harb40
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
With great pleasure I present to you the official poster for the 2014 Passion Competition.

I ask that you download and print out this poster (looks great in it's original size of 8.5"x11") and distribute it anywhere you can to help promote the competition.

Special thanks goes out to Mark Pleasant, aka smallwonder studios, for making this poster for us

Passion is my business.
Edited
10 Years Ago by Harb40
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
"Harb40 (5/17/2014)
With great pleasure I present to you the official poster for the 2014 Passion Competition.

I ask that you download and print out this poster (looks great in it's original size of 8.5"x11") and distribute it anywhere you can to help promote the competition.

Special thanks goes out to Mark Pleasant, aka smallwonder studios, for making this poster for us"

I'm getting a place-holder, not the Pic, here, Harb.

Can you use the Insert Image Icon & browse to the Image location on your PC.?

I'm sure Mark's done a great job. Kudos to him for supporting the Passion Comp Smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading This Topic