Introducing Puppet Producer

Posted By Ibis Fernandez 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.

Author
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
valloyd (3/12/2014)
Hello. Thanks for this product! just started using it but had a question.
With using this, do I just created the front of my character inFlash and select the corresponding puppet joints and Puppet Producer will create the rest of my characters side, back, top, bottom etc. poses? Or do I have to create all of them myself and select eachjointper its angle in PuppetProducer?

Valerie

Hahahaha I wish!!!

nah unfortunately you still have to actual work. The plugin only helps you speed up the rigging process, you still have to create your artwork and do the actual rigging, (which is dramatically sped up using the plugin).

It's still A LOT of work to be done.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
10 Years Ago by toontitan
valloyd
valloyd
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Did you get an answer?  If not, it depends on what version of flash you have. 
Open flash, if you don't see it in your extensions drop down under window, under windows go to other panels.  You should see it there.
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

valloyd (3/12/2014)
Also,
I am still confused on how I get my character into Animator 2. I am unable to import the .fla

You have to export the movie as an SWF file from flash. You can then import that SWF into CTA.

Basically in CTA you add the Dummy character and go into composer mode. then Press the SWF button. CTA will allow you to replace the character with the one you created in Flash. there may still be several tweaks to be done, but this will take care a of the majority of the import.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
cbyas
cbyas
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How do I re download your product for updates? I finally got it to work in my portable version
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

cbyas (3/14/2014)
How do I re download your product for updates? I finally got it to work in my portable version

just log in to the client dashboard at my site and go to the downloads area.

valloyd
valloyd
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hello,
First, thank you so very much for the extension and for the videos of which they have been so helpful to me!  I'm still working through setting up my first character and I am at the mouth. I need help creating the shapes to go along with the 30 mouth mc titles.  Do you have a diagram of the mouth shapes I can go by? 
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Try this, I'm not sure if it will help much since my characters aren't exactly conventional but this is basically all the mouth shapes I'm using in mine.

Image here

The best reference you can use when creating mouths is your own face. Just perform the motion in front of a mirror and draw what you see LOL

Attachments
MouthShapes.png (269 views, 317.00 KB)
Edited
10 Years Ago by toontitan
CreativeSoulTV
Arrow
CreativeSoulTV
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)

Last Active: 11 days ago
I agree with you about Ibis and his work on the plugin, it does make creating custom characters easier....can't wait until the new update!

Keep up the great job Ibis!

CreativeSoulTV.com • Video Maker • Cartoonist • Geek • Flawed Genius • Blogger • Tech Enthusiast • Apple Fan • Youtuber • Podcaster • Movie Lover! Cool Social: The Creative JournalCreativeSoulTVTwitter

InfoCentral
InfoCentral
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You go Ibis! Smile
any2k
any2k
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, Ibis Fernandez.

I respect your all video.

I recently bought Puppet Producer plugin for CrazyTalk Animator2.

And I have a question for you.

Is there no way to make a character who wear long skirt?

Thank you

Young

Reading This Topic