Introducing Puppet Producer

Posted By Ibis Fernandez 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
chckymickey (5/14/2017)
not a word from "Ibis Fernandez"   sad ... Sad

Did you have a question for me?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
chckymickey
chckymickey
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago

Hi there,

Contact form not working  ….

What's the news? 

PP Latest updates?  

What is the newest version?   

What are the requirements?

Is PP working with Animate CC (2015)?

Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

>>> Contact form not working  ….
This has been fixed. I recently added an ssl certificate and moved website to a new server. Contact form has been fixed.

>>> What's the news? 
Nothing special to report. Current working a launching a new membership based service where people can subscribe to access all my characters, tools, templates, tutorials etc for a low monthly rate. 

>>> PP Latest updates? 
The hasn't been any updates recently. 

>>> What is the newest version?   
Latest version as of may 16, 2017 is 1.3.1

>>> What are the requirements?
Requirements are you have to have Flash or Animate installed. Works on all versions from Flash CS3 all the way to the latest cc2017.  The latest cc versions have disabled the ability to install third party plugins. so you would need to use a thrird party installer (free) such as ZXP installer. In order to get it in there. Its cross platform so as long as your system supports the flash ide you should be fine.

>>> Is PP working with Animate CC (2015)?
yes. it works on all versions as far back as cs3 and up to the latest version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
arnesbeganovic
arnesbeganovic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Ibis Fernandez (5/16/2017)

I have used ZXPInstaller and it installed extension, but it does not appear in my extension list. It is simply not there. I am wandering if it is connected to my locale machine. It has Windows 10 Swedish version and I see my zxp file in:
C:\Users\Arnes\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\EM Store\Flash

but this "Users" part in spelled "Användare" - swedish word for Users. Not sure if that is causing the issue but I am not able to load extension in Adobe Animate. Is there any idea about this?

Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The extension should be installed in the locale language installation of the program you are using it on.  If zxp installer or the adobe installer is not installing it properly you may have to do a manual installation please send me an email to support@cinestarinteractive.com i will provide the manual installation procedure.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Ibis Fernandez
joeanomics
joeanomics
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

For anyone out there, I was trying to install PP on the latest version of Adobe Animate, and as mentioned above, it wont install it. This installer did the trick http://zxpinstaller.com/, I just opened the zxp file into it and that was the end of the whole ordeal. Thanks for all the instructions.

arnesbeganovic
arnesbeganovic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Ibis Fernandez (7/7/2017)
The extension should be installed in the locale language installation of the program you are using it on.  If zxp installer or the adobe installer is not installing it properly you may have to do a manual installation please send me an email to support@cinestarinteractive.com i will provide the manual installation procedure.

Hi,
it works now. Thanks for the help Smile
ajm567641
ajm567641
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

I'm having trouble with my Puppet Producer in Animate CC 2017. The plugin starts fine but when I click parts I get the following error message and I don't see the pivot points that should appear?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/003cf379-9a4a-4a41-87c5-5986.png
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Looks like you might be clicking on a body part that was already previously configured. 

delete that parts pivot point. then select the body part again. Click on the eraser icon to remove the configuration.

Now apply the configuration again in it should re-configure it just fine.

NaturalGlitch
NaturalGlitch
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Is this still supported? I checked the website to see the price, but the site shows the page's code.

Reading This Topic