Profile Picture

New to crzytlk animator-How do I "go back" and RE edit the facial movements, etc on a saved project?...

Posted By westby_andrea 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

New to crzytlk animator-How do I "go back" and RE edit the facial...

Author
westby_andrea
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you guide me to the right place to ask this question, if you don't know?

I just got the trial version of Crazytalkanimator 6 (pro) and I created a face (with masking background, putting the lines/dots all over the face to make it move)... And then I saved my project. I now found a body I want to ad to my project, but I now realize this face I spent so much time on, I should have masked out the neck.

Is there any way at all to "go back" and RE mask the nect off of my already time spent on created face?

I have searched everywhere I can't find help, or a re edit face option.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Andrea
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
You should be able to redo just the masking by clicking on the mask button on the left.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic