Posted By Harb40 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ExclamationMark
Harb40
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Greetings everyone.
Well, the 2013 competition is over and it is now time to announce who were the winners of this year's event. First, let me say, thank you to all who participated in this year's competition from the entrants to the judges and finally to the sponsors.

Now, on to the awards.

Video Category

1st Place
Haunter of the Dark by Biggstrek

2nd Place
Pickman's Model by Josephkw

3rd Place
Dichotomy by DL Watson

4th Place
Friends by MysterysGames

5th Place
Your Brains by Nahton

Short Story Category

1st Place
Henry Hinkle's Hyacinth Honey by Richard 'RPO' Poshard

2nd Place
To Dream of Victory by John 'Primaveranz' Herd

3rd Place
Miss Besatthet by Guila Simolo

Congrats to all these winners.

Passion is my business.
colour
colour
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Congratulations, Biggs Smile

Many thanks to Harb40 for all his hard work in producing yet another Annul Competition, whose continued success depends upon this Forum's support.

If you can't manage to submit an entry (Like me), I'm sure words of gratitude & encouragement would be well received in lieu Wink  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading This Topic