iClone Avatar Toolkit2 Release

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
toonarama
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Ha ha - love it!

I guess you could have used the eyes from the monster or toon set if you have them

vidi
vidi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I guess you could have used the eyes from the monster or toon set if you have them

No my Goal is create my own stuff , therefore I want not use premade accessory. I also have buy only the Toolkit not the Toonmaker.

This Block Guy in the video was just a test project and try out what I learned from the guide BigGrin

first I found it a little bit confus, but Actually it is super easy.Cool

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
vidi (11/18/2013)
A question to RL
if I use now for my content Avartar Builder Toolkit , can I share my Content without that a Buyer need have the Builder (Avartoolkit2) installed ?
Will he get the Control panel what is made for my stuff?

or in other words ,how do I save my Content for sale?

Hi Vidi,

This is a good question. Smile

The Avatar Toolkit2 is made up of two main components. The Avatar Builder and the Avatar Controller (formerly the Puppet Controller). When you create an object using the Avatar Builder it will still require that the user have the Avatar Controller which is not a free item. Currently it only comes with the Monster Workshop or Toon Maker packs.

I will discuss with the iClone team to see what the plans are regarding developer use of the pack. As soon as I have more information I will update again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

UPDATE: It has now been decided to issue the Avatar Controller as a free download. This will enable you to share your own custom accessories and other objects created with the Avatar Toolkit2.

Please Note: You won't be able to share any of the accessories included in our packs even if customized. All content that you share must be all your own work.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Peter (RL) (11/20/2013)
UPDATE: It has now been decided to issue the Avatar Controller as a free download. This will enable you to share your own custom accessories and other objects created with the Avatar Toolkit2.

Please Note: You won't be able to share any of the accessories included in our packs even if customized. All content that you share must be all your own work.

So what happens if you've already purchased the Avatar Toolkit2?????

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

vidi
vidi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago

Thank you ! Smile

Of course I want only share my stuff , but what is with the Dummys single and pair and Dummy Non Human? I think i need it for the Auto align setup and if I made "prop Character"

Also if my stuff is attached to the dummys, I can not export with the pipeline . Maybe a bug ?

You get only the Controller for free not the Avatar Toolkit . You need the Controller to control pre ready made Content , but you still need the Avatar Toolkit if you build or customize a controller.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

sjonesdc (11/20/2013)
Peter (RL) (11/20/2013)

It is only the Avatar/Puppet Controller that is being issued as a free download, not the Avatar Toolkit2 or Avatar Builder. Developers will still need to purchase the Toolkit if they wish to create content to sell.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
whoo! Thank you for the controller!! Now I don't have to sell my body to avoid falling far behind!! ♥

colour
colour
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

"planetstardragon (11/21/2013)
whoo! Thank you for the controller!! Now I don't have to sell my body to avoid falling far behind!! ♥"

You can discard the Charles Atlas Course & continue with being a Couch Potato, then BigGrin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

vidi (11/21/2013)
Also if my stuff is attached to the dummys, I can not export with the pipeline . Maybe a bug ?

Hi Vidi,

When you say you can't export, do you mean you receive an error or a prompt to buy an export license?

Please check your scene tree for the color coding. If items are all in black then you should be able to export to FBX without issue. Do you have different color such as maroon or blue?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic