Wishful Content

Posted By Peter (RL) 12 Years Ago
Rated 4 stars based on 1 vote.

Author
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
We could do with primitives and etc in iClone that can handle far higher resolutions so that those who model in Iclone can do so with superior results to whats available from version 1 iclone.
I think currently they export 512 graphics across the board. Give or take.

If they could handle 1000px instead of 512 would be a start.

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have to agree with Doug. Smile More primitives! Several thicknesses of a "C" configuration with rounded edges, much like you have with the torus. Some lower poly spheres (ball) would be nice. Unusual shapes are sweet. Now when you're talking bendables and props that can be re-scaled on 1 end w00t ,  you're talking about the Holy Grails of primitives. If it can be done, Please please please do it. Seriously, I'm begging you. Wink

And...Some realistic, more up to date, large, fantasy creatures. Tongue They don't have to look as good as Daz, but there hasn't been anything since the 'big kiddie monster' in the G1 Dungeon Quest Pack. Pinch Those of us who like doing heroic fantasy have nothing. Would Luke Skywalkers' killing of the Rancor beast have been as thrilling if he had killed the Cookie Monster that comes with iclone? C'mon reallusion, new features are nice and all, but make some 'bad ***' monsters and villians for us to play with. Satisfied

I have more but I'll space them out. lol BigGrin

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee

animagic
animagic
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Armstrong (2/24/2013)
We could do with primitives and etc in iClone that can handle far higher resolutions so that those who model in Iclone can do so with superior results to whats available from version 1 iclone.
I think currently they export 512 graphics across the board. Give or take.

If they could handle 1000px instead of 512 would be a start.

Armstrong, using a graphics editor you can simply change the resolution of the maps. Just select Diffuse and click Launch. Then simply resize the map in your graphics editor to whatever size you want. You can then replace it with a higher quality graphic of your own liking. Or do you have something else in mind?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

[b]animagic -  Just select Diffuse and click Launch. Then simply resize the map in your graphics editor to whatever size you want. You can then replace it with a higher quality graphic of your own liking. Or do you have something else in mind?

Hi Animagic, I've tried this but the graphics I refer to are the ones where the actual sides are mapped out when exporting the difff.
Using the whole graphic and abandoning the paterning of side oriented graphics it works. But trying to make it so that for instance cubes hjave their sides accurately mapped seems to throw the whole thing off and misaligns.

I'll try again tonight. But the object seems to dissallow increased texture definition.   

Armstrong.

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I would like to see the horror movie mask hair (leatherface) changed to a functional head without the hair. That "face" would/could be useful for lots of things, zombies, other horror characters, etc.

I tried just opacity-out the hair and fit it to an existing head but I could never get it right in fit or texture. Even if I could, it still isn't functional.

Shaky
Shaky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I would like to be able to add a gel to the spotlights. That way I could project an image over an entire scene, like a broken canopy patterns over someone walking through the forest.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
cmbubak (1/14/2013)
To: Peter Edwards

I have been waiting over a decade for these features!

1.     dynamic water

2.     collision for the total character

3.     facial movement for daz characters

Then it would be possible to make commercial products.  When is iclone 6 scheduled for appx. release?

Number 3 is already available in the latest 5.4 update.

And the next major release of iClone will see big improvements in points 2 & 3. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
thebiz.movies (1/14/2013)
Many more motions added to the motion puppet panel. I love the ability to mask out certain body parts from the motions and the ability to use a mouse or adjust the sliders for unique motions. Good functionality. Give us more!

A night sky. Best Ive seen is warlords nigh skyglobe but it would be great to have an improved one (twinkly stars, better resolution).

Improved fog. Never liked the look.

The ability to exaggerate the lip sync. Sometimes its just too subtle.

Thanks for your suggestions. In iClone 5.4 Updates, you can use the Motion Modify function to adjust any motions with sliders.

Also, in 5.4 update you can define the lip-sync strength. Please refer to the What's New page. http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_whatsnew_v54.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I would love for one of the devs to create a:

Garden Tomb

Calvary Hill

Last Supper

type pack.

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

=======================================================================

THEORIES IN THE MIST

... again!

I am experimenting with the Mist in Xtreme large scenes. Its just TOO dense. Perhaps because the whole viewed long distance has to be logically total "whiteout", who knows.

If we make the existing mist/fog system only 50% as dense we can use this with good effect in all size sets. Perhaps a choice of a "Global" value for 50% so that from front 1000 thru back 22000 the absolute value is only 50% of what it is NOW!

Expanding on this we could have 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% densities compared to what is now in place.

We need a slight degree of translucency because sometimes we're not looking through Fog, which becomes absolute, we simply see Haze. There is a difference.

Armstrong.

Edited
11 Years Ago by Armstrong

Reading This Topic