Iclone 5.1 patch

Posted By Sen 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Telek
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)Veteran Member (776 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Think I may have found another problem. Returning to iClone after a few busy weeks I am having problems with the Evile Force Knight and using the edit motion layer.

Initially any attempt to move or rotate and the entire avatar would twist out of shape. Wandering what had changed I just found this post. Applying the patch has greatlly improved the situation. But it still isnt right. One of the main examples is, if the Torso is twisted the arms do not move with the torso until it is almost at a 90 degree angle, also "moving" the torso to make the figure crouch, the limbs seem to react very slowly espically the arms again.

Thanks
Richard
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Hi Richard

This pack was released in 2005-2006 but was updated again in 2009 to support iClone4. Do you have the latest version of this pack? If in doubt please download again and reinstall.

You will however notice some differences in the way these very old G1 avatars respond in the Edit Motion Layer in iClone5. This is because of changes to the bone structure in newer generations. They are still fully usable though with a little extra tweaking. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic